Skip to main content

Hybrid Card Using OWH Sketch #7

 I used OWH sketch #7. I used My Memories Suite to design, and HP Instant Ink to print my card sheet. So, this is the sketch:

I used discontinued sets Pink n Black Floral from Lettering Delights.
I screen snipped the sketch from the PDF so I could bring it into MMS (My Memories Suite) I sized the sketch to 4" X 5.25". I then used photo box shapes to fill most parts of the sketch from the graphic & paper sets. I include a small picture of the sketch, and if I have room I fill a shape to cover my envelope flap too. After printing and cutting pieces out, I layer them on top of a 4.25 X 5.50 in. white card base. Here's my screenshot in MMS before printing my card sheet:
Here's the card:







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hybrid Card Using OWH Sketch #13

  This card was made by following sketch #13 from the  Operation Write Home  PDF. I used  My Memories Suite  to design the card. I used a Lettering Delights Hedgehogs graphics, alphabet, and paper set. The finished card: The screenshot of my card pieces (I included an insert for my card) before printing: I also used some white cardstock for matting, and here is  OWH sketch #13: Entering this card in the folllowing challenges: 613 Avenue Create

Hybrid Card Using OWH Sketch #10

   I used card making sketch #10 from  Operation Write Home . I used  My Memories Suite  to design my card sheet, and  HP Instant Ink  to print my card sheet. This is the sketch: I used my snipping tool app to bring the sketch (resized it to 4 x 5 1/4) into My Memories Suite. I used Labrador Dogs Digital Papers & Clipart by JennyL_designs from Creative Fabrica.  I included an insert for inside of card too. I use photo shapes to fill in most of the card pieces. The dog embellishments I cut out leaving a slim white border. I used 3D tape for dimesion on the dogs and sentiment. My screenshot before printing: Here is my finished 4 1/4X5 1/2in. card:

Hybrid Card Using OWH Sketch #8

    I used  OWH sketch  #8. I  used  My Memories Suite  to design, and  HP Instant Ink  to print my card sheet.  So, this is the sketch: I used Animal Buddies graphic set and Spring Buddies paper pack from  Lettering Delights . I screen snipped the sketch from the PDF so I could bring it into MMS (My Memories Suite) I sized the sketch to 4" X 5.25". I then used photo box shapes to fill most parts of the sketch from the graphic & paper sets.  I include a small picture of the sketch, and if I have room I fill a shape to cover my envelope flap too. After printing and cutting pieces out, I layer them on top of a 4.25 X 5.50 in. white card base. Here's my screenshot in MMS before printing my card sheet: Here's my finished card. I added extra elephant and ear layers.